4-Lamp 32W 8' Fluorescent Retrofit Strip - FSR84432ASEMV000000I Howard Lighting FSR84432ASEMV000000I 4 Lamp 32 Watt 8-Foot Fluorescent strip channel retrofit kit with two 4' gear trays with fully wired High Efficiency Standard Ballast Factor ballasts
Howard Lighting Retrofit Kit Fluorescsnt FSR8 Series Description: FSR8 series fluorescent strip channel retrofit kit is a simple and cost-effective solution to upgrading existing 8 strip fixtures into newer and more efficient electronic T8 or T5 strips.
FSR8 Series Fluorescent Retrofit Kit Features:
- Designed for trouble free installation.
- Uses two (2) 4 gear trays that install independently for easy installation.
- Lampholder cutouts guarantee correct lampholder spacing and that lampholder will not fall out during install.
- Optional reflectors available
- Code gauge steel
- High gloss, baked enamel finish
- High quality lamp holders
- NEC compliant luminaire power disconnect standard
- Contents: 2 geartrays with fully wired ballast and lampholders; 12 tek screws; 4 geartray tethers
- Electronic, Inherent Thermal Protection, Class P, Sound rated A Ballast
- UL Listed
- System Tested, Designed, Approved, and Manufactured in Mendenhall, Mississippi.
Fluorescent Retrofit Kit Applications: Multiple configurations allow you to select a lamp type and number to meet your criteria, whether they be:
Important: Read all instructions carefully before attempting installation. If you do not understand these instructions, please consult your local distributor. -Thoroughly inspect the fixture for any freight damage; freight damage should be reported to the delivery carrier.
- Improved Light
- Energy Savings
- Utility Rebates
- Improved reliability
Contents: (2) 48" Geartrays, one with ground wire (12) Tek screws (4) Geartray tethers Ballast(s) with pre-wired lampholders and Luminaire Disconnect Plug
Warnings: -Risk of fire or electric shock. Luminaire wiring, ballasts, or other electrical parts may be damaged when drilling for installation of reflector kit hardware. Check for enclosed wiring and components. - Risk of fire or electric shock. Reflector kit installation requires knowledge of fluorescent lighting luminaire electrical systems. If not qualified, do not attempt installation. Contact a qualified electrician. -Installation of this retrofit assembly requires a person familiar with the construction and operation of fluorescent luminaire electrical systems and the hazard involved. -Reflector kit is not intended to be used in wet or damp locations. -Risk of fire or electric shock. Install this kit only in the luminaires that has the construction features and dimensions shown in the photographs and/or drawings. -To prevent wiring damage or abrasion, do not expose wiring to edges of sheet metal or other sharp objects. -Do not make or alter any open holes in an enclosure of wiring or electrical components during kit installation. -This kit is intended for use with Surface Mounted or Type Non-IC Recessed Luminaires.
FSR8 Fluorescent T12 to T8 or T5 retrofit kit for 8 foot lamps